Please note that this section applies to RETURNS CREDIT only. For our warranty policy, please refer to the separate section Warranty.
PLEASE NOTE THAT UNFORTUNATELY OVERSEAS ORDERS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO RETURN.
SALES ITEMS CAN ALSO NOT BE RETURNED UNLESS THEY ARE FAULTY.
We only stock what we consider to be some of the best boutique guitar gear on the market, so we are confident you will be more than happy with the purchase you have made based on the information we have provided.
On the rare occasion that the item you have purchased does not live up to your expectations, we will give you a 100% credit to use on anything else in the store!
Please refer to the conditions below to qualify for this special offer before proceeding to return any purchase.
- Please email us at email@example.com prior to posting your item back to us, and be sure to include your full return postal address.
- This special offer is only available to customers in Australia.
- The item must be returned to us within 10 business days from the day of purchase.
- A full credit will be granted upon inspection of the returned item satisfying requirements noted below.
- Items received more than 10 business days from day of purchase will not qualify for this special offer and will be returned on receipt of a return shipping payment. Any other decision is at the discretion of the owner of Signal Chain on an individual case basis.
- The item and its product packaging must also be in aesthetically perfect condition, with no signs of wear and tear other than the fault reported. If there are any signs of wear and tear or rough handling we reserve the right to return the item on receipt of a return shipping payment.
- Please also ensure that you package the item you are returning carefully so that it is not damaged in transit. Ensure that you ship the item back in adequate packaging so as to avoid any damage occurring to the product box and/or packaging.
- Refunds are not offered for any returns unless for extenuating circumstances.
- Small items are to be returned via Express Post or courier service. Please do not use Regular Post as it is presently very slow and unreliable.
The return address for small items via Express Post is:
PO Box 8428
The return address for medium and large items via courier (StarTrack or Couriers Please only) is:
Shop 1, 11 Logan Road
Please ensure you include the order number and your contact details.
As per ACCC Fair Trading requirements we do not offer refunds for anything other than extenuating circumstances. A "change of mind" is not good enough reason for us to give a refund, as it takes time and money to run a small business, and refunds cost both.
However, in the case of goods that are defective on your initial use, or in the instance of a warranty claim, we may offer full store credit for goods returned and at our discretion may give a full refund for any goods defective on initial use that cannot be immediately repaired or replaced by the same item model.
On the occasion that we agree to a refund for anything other than extenuating circumstances, or the item is faulty or damage and cannot be repaired or replaced, a restocking fee of 20% of the item's total value is retained. Any postage or shipping cost is not included in any refund.
PLEASE NOTE: any refund takes up to 4 weeks to process.
You will also need to cover the cost of repacking and returning the item – this includes bubble wrapping the box well and sending via Express Post not Regular Post. Regular Post is too unreliable and there have been items lost via this shipping method, or being delayed for weeks.
PLEASE NOTE: if we can immediately repair or replace the item for the same model item, the item is therefore no longer deemed as "faulty" and a request for a refund is then considered as a "change of mind". Please refer to ACCC "Repair, Replace, Refund" policy (here is a link) for further clarification on what is fair and what are good guidelines for both buyer and seller in a commercial transaction.
THE BOTTOMLINE – WHAT IS FAIR FOR ALL?
We are reasonable people, and we hope you are too! We only stock great products, so please know that what you are buying should meet your expectations, and in many cases, exceed them. We also strive to provide great customer service and back up, and sincerely want to get truly exceptional gear into your hands that inspires you to play and make music while giving great end user support, while also having a business that is profitable and provides us with an acceptable living.
Thanks for joining us in The Pursuit of Tone!
Rodger and the Signal Chain team.