Please note that this section applies to RETURNS CREDIT only. For our warranty policy, please refer to the separate section Warranty.
PLEASE NOTE THAT UNFORTUNATELY OVERSEAS ORDERS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO RETURN.
We only stock what we consider to be some of the best boutique pedals on the market, so we are confident you will be more than happy with your new pedal if you have chosen it based on the information we have provided.
On the rare occasion that the pedal you have purchased does not live up to your expectations, we will give you a 100% credit to use on anything else in the store!
Please refer to the conditions below to qualify for this special offer before proceeding to return any purchase.
- Please email us at email@example.com prior to posting your item back to us, and be sure to include your full return postal address.
- This special offer is only available to customers in Australia.
- Only pedals qualify for this special offer. Kit and all other items do not qualify for a Returns Credit.
- The pedal must be returned to us within 10 business days from the day of purchase.
- A full credit will be granted upon inspection of the returned pedal satisfying requirements noted below.
- Pedals received more than 10 business days from day of purchase will not qualify for this special offer and will be returned on receipt of a return shipping payment.
- The item and its product packaging must also be in aesthetically perfect condition, with no signs of wear and tear other than the fault reported. If there are any signs of wear and tear or rough handling we reserve the right to return the pedal on receipt of a return shipping payment.
- Please also ensure that you package the item you are returning carefully so that it is not damaged in transit. Ensure that you post the pedal back in adequate postage packaging so as to avoid any damage occurring to the product box and/or packaging.
- Refunds are not offered for any returns unless for extenuating circumstances.
The return address is:
PO Box 8428
Please ensure you include the order number and your contact details.
As per ACCC Fair Trading requirements we do not offer refunds for anything but extenuating circumstances. A change of mind is not good enough reason for us to give a refund, as it takes time and money to run a small business, and refunds cost both.
We have worked very hard to build our business and we make a living from it. so we simply ask that you respect this when thinking about requesting a refund for anything but a faulty or damaged item.
If a refund is agreed on for anything other than extenuating circumstances, a restocking fee of 15% of the total value of the order (including shipping costs) is retained to cover time spent and costs incurred to process the refund. Because the item is technically "used" we need to restock it as such.
PLEASE NOTE: refunds on items $1000 and more will take at least two (2) weeks to be processed.
You will also need to cover the cost of repacking and returning the item – this includes bubble wrapping the box well and sending via Express Post not Regular Post. Regular Post is too unreliable and there have been items lost via this shipping method, or being delayed for weeks.
However, in the case of goods that arrive defective, or in the instance of a warranty claim, we do offer full store credit for goods returned within 10 business days and will give a full refund for any goods defective on initial use.
We are reasonable people, and we hope you are too! We only stock great products, so please know that what you are buying should meet your expectations, and in many cases, exceed them.