2011 Gretsch G6128T Duo Jet with TV Jones Filtertrons
Gretsch 2011 Gretsch G6128T Duo Jet with TV Jones Filtertrons
This is a superb playing secondhand guitar in excellent condition, complete with OHSC (no papers). It has been refitted with TV Jones Filtertrons and sounds fantastic. Made in Japan in 2011, in the Terada factory (refer to serial number).
What the new listing says:
“That Great Gretsch Sound!”
Sonic boom… the classic Gretsch Duo Jet traces its lineage to the earliest days of Rock music.
Built in the style of the glorious Gretsch’s of the late ’50s, this stunning Duo Jet features retrofitted TV Jones Filtertron pickups, “tone switch” circuitry, an ebony fingerboard with Neo-Classic™ “thumbnail” inlays, a Space Control™ bridge and Gretsch by Bigsby® B3C Vibrato tailpiece and mahogany stain finish with a Jet Black top.
- Single-cutaway semi-hollow mahogany body
- Jet Black finished Top and Headstock facing
- Mahogany Gloss stained Back, Sides and Neck
- Arched laminated maple top
- Chambered mahogany body, 13-1/4″ wide, 1-3/4″ deep
- One-piece mahogany neck
- Neo-Classic™ thumbnail position markers
- Retrofitted TV Jones Filtertron pickups
- 3-way switching (bridge, bridge and neck, and neck)
- Volume controls for neck pickup and bridge pickup
- Master volume
- 3-position tone switch
- Ebony fretboard
- Space Control roller-bridge on Ebony base
- Gretsch Bigsby B3C vibrato tailpiece
- 22 medium-jumbo frets
- “G” arrow knobs
- Chrome Plated hardware
- Gloss urethane finish
- Silver Plexi pickguard
- Deluxe Hardshell Gretsch case
- Weight: 3.78kg guitar, 7.82kg guitar and case
We currently offer shipping only to Australian buyers, and use Pack N' Send. Price for this is a flat rate of $120 for guitars, fully insured and well packaged. This will come up during the checkout process.