A 920D Custom SG Wiring Harness is built to easily drop into your guitar and totally transform your tone. With genuine paper in oil capacitors your guitar will have the classic sound of a vintage SG. This wiring scheme provides a tight, transparent tone. Unlike modern wiring schemes, it features a reduced treble cut when rolling back the volume control. The highs seem to be clearer, especially with the volume pot rolled back. This harness effectively gives you a treble bleed kit function on each volume pot without adding the extra caps and resistors. If you are looking to clean up your tone and let your pickups sing through, then the SG50-PIO is for you.
- 4 - 920D Custom 450G Series 500K Pots by CTS
- 1 - Switchcraft 3-Way Right Angle Toggle
- 2 - .022 WD Blue Paper In Oil Tone Capacitors
- 1 - Pure Tone Output Jack
- 920D Custom Signature Wiring by Gavitt Wire