A Gigging Workhorse with Acoustic Electric Tones on hand
The Michael Kelly Guitars Hybrid 55 goes from electric guitar to acoustic guitar at the flick of a switch. Blend the two for new creative sonic options with another flick and all of this in one instrument! It has Rockfield pickups for great electric guitar sounds and the Great 8 mod to allow you to split each humbucker for a single-coil tone. The hardtail bridge is a Fishman® Powerbridge that adds a big acoustic tone to your options. This guitar does it all and does it really well. Lighten your load (one guitar instead of two) and increase your sonic options.
The 2 Output Option
Unlock the full potential of your MK Hybrid with a Y-cable. This allows you to send the signal from the magnetic pickups to one amp or channel and the signal from the acoustic tone to another. This lets you perfect your sound.
- Body: Flame Maple top on Korina, Genuine Flame Maple Binding
- Neck: Maple, Pau Ferro Fretboard, Compound 10.5″ to 16″ Radius, Bird’s Eye Maple headstock cap.
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Scale: 25.5''
- Truss Rod: Type Dual Action
- Neck Profile: Modern C LEARN MORE
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 43mm
- Boutique Mod Controls: Great 8 Mod – Master Volume (push/pull coil tap) – Master tone (push/pull coil tap) – 3 way blade switch
- Fishman Powerbridge For Acoustic Tone
- Neck Pickup: Rockfield® Mini Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Rockfield® SWC Humbucker
- Premium hardcase included!