Designed by pedal guru Bjorn Juhl (BJF/BJFe), the One Control Baby Blue Overdrive is based on the BJFe creation FUZZ 1 (originally released in 2000), utilizing a discrete circuit that combines dynamic overdrive and fuzz. The Baby Blue OD produces sublime tone at reduced rhythm volumes as well as cranked up lead output, whether set to a low gain clean, or a saturated wall of sound. Often compared to the most sought after boutique American style tube amplifier, the Baby Blue OD utilizes the finest modern components, painstakingly selected and tuned by Bjorn Juhl himself, to produce this classic, NOS sound.
- Volume: Adjusts overall volume.
- Drive: Set the type/character of distortion. At lower settings, it delivers softer overdrive. At higher settings, the tone is more compressed, with more sustain.
- Treble: Adjusts the high frequency component of the output signal. The response is high, so depending on your setup, you may find the best results with the control dialed quite low. Start around noon and dial back if too bright.
- Input impedance: 240 K
- Output impedance: 25K
- Drive voltage: 9V DC, center negative
- Current Consumption: 1.5 mA
- Size: 31 (W) x 113 (D) x 61 (H) mm (excluding knobs)
- Weight: 295g
- True-Bypass Switching
- High Quality Aluminium Enclosure