The Cornell Romany 12 combo amplifier is equipped with a 12" Jensen speaker and a maximum output of 10 watts, delivering a professional tone that is perfect for studio use or home practice. Players can benefit from natural warm and sweet tone, reminiscent of those classic American amps from the late 1950s. Achieving the perfect tone is easy with the choice of volume, bass, middle, treble, and a push/pull switch the on volume for EQ cut. In addition, an output valve voltage reduction control gives you the choice of 4 attenuated wattages, 10, 1.5, 0.25, and 0.05 watts (A, B, C, D).
Iconic Classic Appearance
In addition to its authentic tone it also has the looks to match featuring classic tweed covering, brown grille and leather handle for portable use. The control panel offers a simple design and completes that classic look with chicken-head control knobs.
All Cornell products are hand-made and hand-wired in their workshop in Essex, England.
- Classic "Tweed" distortion sound - Ideal for blues & rock
- Tube driver spring reverb
- EQ bypass
- Controls: Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass & Reverb
- Switches: Push/Pull volume for EQ bypass
- Genuine leather handle
- Classic tweed tolex
- 10W class A all tube
- Preamp tubes: 2 x ECC83, 1 x ECC81
- Power tubes: 1 x 6L6GT
- Built in attenuator with 4 power settings (10, 1.5, 0.25 and 0.05 watts)
- 3-band EQ
- Equipped with 1 x 12" Jensen speaker
- LO and HI inputs
- Dimensions: 520 x 260 x 430mm (W x D x H)
- Weight: 13.2 kg
- Handmade in the UK
- 1-year parts and support warranty through Signal Chain