It is a compact pedal with a "distorted but transparent" hybrid tone played by many masters using the UK high output amplifier of the 60's and 70's that became the legend of rock.
A compact pedal produces the real rock sound of a British tube amp from the early 70's. Designed by Skreddy Pedals for the ultimate in classic rock tones, this pedal is centered around the midrange, with a sparkle when the amp begins to distort.
- Volume, Gain, and Tone controls
- True bypass
- 9V battery or standard 9VDC negative tip adaptor
- Current draw 5.5mA
- Input impedance 500K ohms
- Output impedance 10K ohms
- Designed by Skreddy Pedals
- Artwork by Jonas Claesson