Vintage Jaguar Vibe Tone with Vintage Pickups and Body
A great playing Jaguar with a Nitro refinished AVRI ‘62 Neck, Vintage 1963 pickups, Nitro refinished one piece Ash Body and vintage hardware from 1965.
The hardware and pickguard on this Jaguar show their age more than the finish with light players wear. The body and neck have no major dings or scratches just very light players wear.
- Maple Neck, Rosewood Fretboard 7.25'' Radius - AVRI '62 neck Nitrocellulose Refinished by Cam Rees
- Neck Profile: At 1st fret 0.840". At 12th fret 0.915''. Medium C Contour.
- Frets: .083'' x .09" Dunlop 6190 - very light wear.
- Original 1 Piece Ash Body from 1965. Nitrocellulose Sunburst - Refinished by Cam Rees
- 1963 Fender Jaguar Pickups
- Original Hardware and Tremolo minus aftermarket Mustang Bridge.
- Weight: 3.7kg
- Comes with Moulded Hiscox Hardshell Case