Stereo Guitar Cabinet Simulator & DI Box with Level Controls, LED Meters, Headphone Mixer with AUX IN and Power Amp Direct-Connect.
The Stereo GCS-6 features two independent cabinets, stereo headphone outputs and a stereo AUX IN for silent practice. The GCS-6 replaces the physical combination of speakers, cabinets and microphones used in live performance and recording with consistent and “real world” guitar cabinet simulation in a small steel enclosure suitable for pedal boards and DAWs. The GCS-6 features a unique set of unconventional filters tuned to the natural acoustic resonances and frequency responses of mic’d guitar speaker cabinets. The GCS-6 is inserted between the output of a preamplifier, power amp or pedal board and a recording interface or PA system. The GCS-6 includes two independent LEVEL controls with LED monitoring meters to optimise performance. The XLR OUTPUTs are compatible with phantom power, and a pair of 20dB INPUT PADs and PASS THRU jacks allow for direct connection to power amp outputs.
Made in California, housed in a rugged all-steel enclosure (5.4” x 4.2” x 1.8” LxWxH), using the highest quality components, the GCS-6 comes with a and a one-year parts and labor warranty.
The GCS-6 can be powered by a standard 12VDC pedal board power supply rated at 100mA. Optional AC Adapter for the GCS-6 is sold separately (ADA P/N: 240010).
FEATURES AND SPECS
- Stereo In and Stereo Out
- Stereo Aux Input with Level control
- Stereo Cab Sim Level Control
- Stereo Headphone Output with 3.5mm and ¼” jacks
- Separate LED Level meters and Level controls for each Cabinet
- Input Select switch for each Cabinet
- ON/OFF Power switch
- American/British Speaker
- Power Amp Direct-Connect
- Selectable 10” or 12” Speaker Size
- Selectable VINTAGE (Alnico) or MODERN (Ceramic) Speaker Character
- Selectable OPEN BACK or SEALED Cabinet Type
- Variable MICROPHONE PLACEMENT Controls to “position” the mic for deep or bright frequency response.
- ¼” phone jacks INPUT with a direct, un-buffered PASS THROUGH ¼” phone jacks. This effectively splits the signal to feed both a guitar amplifier (the THRU) and a mixing console (one of the outputs, either ¼” phone single ended or XLR balanced)
- 20db PADs
- GROUND LIFTS for Pin 1
- Pure Analog Circuit Design using low-noise components
- Rugged all-steel chassis with durable powder coat finish
- Powered by a single industry standard 12 volt AC Adapter, but runs internally at 18 volts for higher headroom and lower noise
- Dimensions: 85 x 107 x 46mm (w x d x h)
- Shipping weight: 0.9kg
Handmade in California
"I really love the GCS-6 because it's got all the ins and outs anyone could want, and (for me) the switches and knobs, i.e., not IR, approach is MUCH preferable - so thanks again for making another great product." – Ken at The Gear Page