LIMITED STOCK ARRIVING LATE MARCH / EARLY APRIL
A STOMPBOX FILLED WITH CLASSIC STUDIO REVERBS
Universal Audio’s stunning emulations of classic studio reverbs have become indispensable tools in the production arsenals of artists and engineers alike, including those of us at Sweetwater. Now, with the Universal Audio Golden Reverberator Pedal, guitarists can take those breathtaking ambient reverbs out of the studio and place them on their pedalboards. Packed with three reverb types — Spring 65, Plate 140, and Hall 224 — the Golden Reverberator pedal can instantly go from splatty and splashy to lush and atmospheric, and anything in between. While the Golden Reverberator is built on the classics, it leverages its powerful DSP to expand the capabilities of the original units, delivering several modulation options, stereo and dual-mono operation, and the ability to switch between presets while allowing the effects to spill over and keep their tails intact. Have you always wanted to bring your favorite studio reverbs onstage? Don't delay in checking out the Golden Reverberator from Universal Audio!
Because of its dynamic nature, spring reverb is notoriously difficult to emulate. That’s why Universal Audio spent over three years developing the Spring 65 to capture every detail, nuance, splash, and drip of physical reverb tanks. With three unique variations of tube-driven tanks to choose from, Spring 65 will astound you with its uncanny accuracy
An indispensable part of the larger-than-life studio recordings of the 1970s, plate reverbs are unmatched for their lush sound, shimmering tails, and ability to slip into a mix without muddying up the works. The Golden Reverberator’s Plate 140 provides three distinctive plates to fuse your guitar lines with epic atmospherics. Add new dimension to a singing solo or bathe strummed chords in a warm, reverberant wash for immersive soundscapes, among other applications.
One of the earliest professional-grade digital reverb units, the 224 was highly renowned for its crystal-clear reverbs and detailed tweakability. The Hall 224 provides a tasty alternative to the Spring 65 and Plate 140, with a modern edge suited for experimental and ambient guitar work. Choose from small, medium, and large hall settings to find the perfect environment for your guitar parts to sit, and independently control the decay of the high, mid, and low frequencies to tailor the reverb’s sound to any setting.
TWO ADDITIONAL FREE EFFECTS: PLATE 224 AND CHAMBER 224
Along with the three stunning stock effects, Universal Audio adds a bonus in the form of offering two additional 224 effects when you register your Golden Reverberator — Plate 224 and Chamber 224 — which can be loaded onto the pedal via UAS. Plate 224 boasts a sweet, bright top end perfect for clean guitars; Chamber 224 is echoic and brooding — making it ripe for ambient arrangements.
- Flagship reverb emulation pedal with powerful dual-processor UAFX engine
- Three classic reverb sounds, with available modulation on each effect
- Simple Live/Preset modes for instant recall of your favorite sound
- Additional downloadable effects by the world-renowned UAD algorithm team
- True or buffered bypass,* spillover/tails, silent switching
- Analog dry through, stereo/dual mono operation
- Classic UA analog design and craftsmanship, built to last decades
- Dimensions: TBC
- Weight: TBC
- Presets: Recall Stored Settings
- Effect Types: Spring 65, Plate 140, Hall 224
- Inputs: Left only mono, Left + Right Stereo
- Outputs: Left only mono, Left + Right Stereo
- USB: USB-C (updates)
- True Bypass: Yes, Switchable to Buffered (via software)
- Features: Dual-processor UAFX Engine
- Power: 9V DC negative tip polarity
- Current Draw: 400mA