In Limbo III - Compact Analogue Delay
We are currently out of stock.
Join our Mailing List for updates
80tape In Limbo III - Compact Analogue Delay
NEW ZEALAND CUSTOMERS PLEASE NOTE:
UNFORTUNATELY WE DO NOT SHIP 80TAPE PRODUCTS TO NEW ZEALAND, SO PLEASE GO TO 80TAPE.COM TO ORDER DIRECTLY.
We are very proud to be the first dealer in the world to represent 80tape. Hailing from Dunedin in the deep south of New Zealand, they hand-make effects with superbly realised feature sets.
True boutique; truly unique.
IN LIMBO III - COMPACT ANALOGUE DELAY
A compact version of the Limbo III. Fully analog signal path with warm repeats and luscious modulation. A very useful tone control and a selection of modulation settings are just two of the great features on this fantastic delay.
- analogue chips (V3205)
- up to 850ms delay time
- tap tempo
- hold function
- tone control
- external tap input
- doubles as CV/expression input
- expression modes include modulation depth or speed, delay time, or regeneration
- modulation with 3 settings: arpeggios, envelope, and standard oscillating
- 1 | 2 | 3 toggle gives another 3 options for each modulation setting!
- 4 different subdivisions
- subdivision dial is also manual delay time control
- top mounted jacks
- well spaced foot switches
- 9VDC negative tip power
- requires 150mA current