Classic, no compromise vibe tones in a pedalboard friendly size with features never before seen!
The Vibe–1968 is a game changer. It takes the classic Vibes of the 60s and builds on their features, richness, and usability. Not content with building another clone, King Tone have created the Vibe-1968. It took three years of research and development and offers a unique set of features never seen before in a pedal of this type. Vibe-1968 creates the classic and much loved swirling, phase, chorus and rotating speaker type tones, but adds a host of enhancements. Improvements include a fuller, deeper tonal range, a boosted output, two channels, a pedalboard friendly size, and much more.
The two channels can be set completely independently and when switching speeds, the rate will gently ramp between settings, this gives a natural, almost rotary speaker effect. Side A can be set to a fast Leslie type vibrato tone, whereas side B can be dialled in to give a deep, swirling, vibe, chorus setting. You can then switch between them, the speed gently transitioning from one setting to the next. You have a complete set of controls for each channel, this is like two Vibes in one pedal!
• 100% Analog Circuit Throughout
• Classic Photocell and Bulb Design
• Dual Vibe Pedal, 2 Independent Channels
• Smooth Speed Ramp Between Settings
• Rate, Depth and Vibrato/Chorus Settings for Each Channel
• Intensity Controls Go From Light Chorus or Vibrato To Classic Heavy Throb
• Pulsing Indicator Lights Show Current Speed
• Top Mounted Neutrik Jack Sockets
• Internal Volume Control Lets You Set The Desired Output Volume From Unity to Boosted
• Custom Matched Photocells For The Deepest, Most Musical Sounding Vibe Effect
• We Have Managed To Fit 100% Classic, No Compromise Vibe Tones Into a Smaller Pedalboard Friendly Size
• Uses An Incandescent Bulb, No LEDs Inside!
• Custom Sparkle Grey Finish
• Laser Engraved Control Panel
• Runs On Standard 18v DC negative tip (most pedalboard power supplies feature an 18v output)
• Small Footprint
• Weight: 230gm
• Dimensions: 102 x 77 x 51mm