Acoustic guitar re-engineered
The revolutionary technology of LAVA ME – A One-Piece Body design, not only improves the playing-experience but also changes the way of guitar-making in the industry. Advanced material – AirSonic gives LAVA ME a remarkable tone and outstanding durability against extreme weather conditions. The Breathe Net bracing design increase 30% the effective vibration area of guitar’s soundboard compared with traditional wooden guitar.
One-Piece body Technology
The LAVA ME provides a fuller tone and longer sustain by having a One-Piece body, which greatly improves a guitar physical conductivity. This advanced technology has not only let the LAVA ME achieved its best success, but also redefined guitar’s manufacturing industry.
New material. New sound
We have developed a new carbon fiber material - AirSonic. AirSonic has great sound conducting performance, and its Dynamic elastic modulus is 20%-40% higher than Brazilian rosewood. Airsonic will never be affected by changing weather and perform consistently well anytime, anywhere – it is highly resistant against extreme changing of temperature and humidity from -40°C to 80°C. Now you can take your LAVA ME into any climate.
Light as a feather, filled with inspiration
The LAVA ME has an extremely lightweight body but packed with extraordinary loud sounds. With its size and weight (36 inches and 1.7 kg) it allows you carry freely with you on the plane without compromising the sound level to full size acoustic guitar. Ergonomic body design provides a smooth playing experience, and long hour playing now become much effortless.
LAVA L2 Pickup
Designed exclusively for the Lava Me 2, the L2 not only created the best piezo tones we have ever made but it is also very simple to use. The L2 pickup provides a pure, and clean tone, all you have to do is plug it in and turn it up, then you’re good to go.The L2 is pack in a little box contains all components of the sounds. Open the magnetic cover with just one finger, replace the battery. Simple as that.
Ideal Bag 2
Specially designed for the LAVA ME
In order to match the simplicity of the guitar, we’ve designed a dedicated ideal bag for the LAVA ME, not only is slick, but also very protective, a specially molded interior shape ensure the guitar to sit in tightly without moving around.
- Instrument Dimensions: 937 x 118 x 323cm
- Instrument Weight: 1.7kg
- Cased Weight: 4kg
- Packed Weight: 7kg
- Body Material: AirSonic Moulded Carbon Fibre Composite
- Pickup: L2 Preamp System by LR Baggs
- Speaker Amplification Type: Active
- Bridge System: Glass Fibre Composite
- Size: 36-inch Unibody
- Ideal as a travel guitar
- With FreeBoost technology: Uses the back of the LAVA ME guitar as a speaker – reverb
- Delay and chorus effects can be played without an amplifier
- One-piece, injection moulded AirSonic carbon fibre construction for better physical conductivity, with fuller tone and longer sustain
- Tolerates temperatures between -20 to 90 degrees Celsius and humidity from 10% to 90%
- Top: Extra stiff Super AirSonic carbon fibre composite - particularly thin and resonant
- Fretboard: HPL (High-Pressure Laminate)
- Scale: 597 mm (23.5")
- Nut width: 42.9 mm (1.69")
- Nut: TUSQ
- 18 Frets
- Pickup: L2 with Freeboost Technology
- Bridge material: HPL (High-Pressure Laminate)
- 21:1 Aluminium alloy machine heads
- Ex-factory stringing: Elixir 16052 012–053
- Colour: White
- Gig bag included
- The L2 Pro preamp system includes a series of circuit boards to pick-up and change the sound, allowing the player to choose different effects without connecting to external pedals
- Turbo Mode is a preset solo mode
- The temperature thresholds of the AirSonic material is tested by a third-party testing organisation. The climate data of the Sahara is taken from the “hottest regions in the world” - see more here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sahara_Desert_(ecoregion). The climate data of Iceland is taken from the average lowest temperature recorded in Akureyri, Iceland (1961–1990) See more here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climate_of_Iceland.
- The Ideal Strap PRO is purchased separately