For the Stage of the Future, NOW
Ultra-sleek modern design with pro features and sound
The AirSonic Carbon Fibre body allows the LAVA ME PRO to remain unaffected by changing weather conditions such as temperature and humidity. Whether you're in a desert or polar region, the PRO will always work for you.
Initially designed using acoustic simulations for it’s shape, the honeycomb structures are then sealed with layers of carbon fibre. The Phantom Structure transfers the vibrations from the strings through the entire soundboard for a more full and brighter tone.
Inspired by engineering principles used in the aviation industry, the extremely light but stiff honeycomb structure used in aircraft to reduce weight while retaining strength, gives us the perfect material for enhanced acoustic performance. Combining layers of carbon fibre with our “Phantom Structure” honeycomb soundboard, gives a new dimension to your tone, producing a loud but organic sound with every chord or pluck.
An Incredibly Powerful Preamp System
To develop the powerful L2 PRO preamp system, we developed a deep understanding of the values of innovation held by renowned amplification specialist, LR BAGGS. Utilising some of their iconic signature features, combined with our shared desire to deliver the best tone possible, the L2 Pro Preamp was born.
Effects with no pedals
The built in L2 Pro preamp system, brings signature L.R. Baggs features to the LAVA ME PRO that have been used in countless gigs and concerts to date. With additional effects then built in and a user friendly, approachable interface, you now have the option to go on tour and leave your pedal board behind.
Ideal Bag PRO.
Included when you purchase your LAVA Me PRO.
Super strong and lightweight for travelling and touring. The shape of the Ideal Bag PRO was designed to fit the body of the guitar perfectly, while the built in "AirBuff" material protects it from environmental stresses.
FREE INSURED EXPRESS FREIGHT TO ADDRESSES ANYWHERE IN AUSTRALIA
- Instrument Dimensions: 1031 x 389 x 112mm
- Instrument Weight: 3kg
- Cased Weight: 6kg
- Packed Weight: 8kg
- Body Material: AirSonic Moulded Carbon Fibre Composite
- Pickup: L2 PRO Preamp System by LR Baggs
- Speaker Amplification Type: Active
- Bridge System: Glass Fibre Composite
- Size: 41-inch Unibody
- Ideal as a travel guitar
- The one-piece, injection moulded AirSonic carbon fibre construction improves physical conductivity, resulting in a fuller tone and longer sustain
- The instrument can withstand temperatures between -25 to 95 degrees Celsius and humidity from 10% to 90%
- The "Phantom Structure" honeycomb structure of the ceiling offers increased strength and lower weight compared to the Lava ME2
- The FreeBoost technology uses the back of the LAVA ME guitar as a loudspeaker and allows you to play with reverb, delay and chorus effects without an amplifier
- The turbo button provides an instant solo boost of up to 50%
- Tone control between the built-in microphone and the piezo for a more natural sound
- Fretboard: HPL (High-Pressure Laminate)
- Scale length: 648 mm (25.5")
- Nut: TUSQ
- Nut width: 44.5 mm (1.75")
- 19 Frets
- L2 PRO pickup and preamp designed by LAVA & LR Baggs
- Bridge material: Fiberglass composite
- 21: 1 Aluminium Alloy Screwless Machine Heads
- Strings: Elixir Nanoweb 16052 (012.-053.)
- Colour: black and gold
- Includes softlight case
- The L2 Pro preamp system includes a series of circuit boards to pick-up and change the sound, allowing the player to choose different effects without connecting to external pedals
- Turbo Mode is a preset solo mode
- The temperature thresholds of the AirSonic material is tested by a third-party testing organisation. The climate data of the Sahara is taken from the “hottest regions in the world” - see more here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sahara_Desert_(ecoregion). The climate data of Iceland is taken from the average lowest temperature recorded in Akureyri, Iceland (1961–1990) See more here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climate_of_Iceland.
- The Ideal Strap PRO is purchased separately