✔ Solder-less Instal
✔ Solder-less Pickup Changes
✔ Traditional 50's Control Layout
✔ Volume Controls Slightly Reduce Treble for Perfect Clean Tones
✔ Improved Clarity & Control
Super Easy, Solder-less Install
All ObsidianWire Pro-Wired Electronics are super easy to install, and allow for solder-less pickup changes with ObsidianWire Plug, Play & Enjoy connectors.
Super Sweet to Full on Growls and Moans
Convert your Les Paul® back to a true 50s wiring setup, coveted by many as the best LP® wiring available.
As you roll back your volume you will notice that the treble loss is greatly reduced to a much smoother level. This turns your volume control into the perfect tool for rolling between a super sweet clean tone with just the very top end knocked off, to a full on Les Paul style onslaught, with all of the growl and moan that the Les Paul is famous for.
Further more, by placing the tone control back behind the volume control, the two start to interact more dynamically with a turn of each affecting the response of the other.
We have a small team of people that love crafting Pro-Wired Electronics and we take pride in producing the absolutes best. We use custom specified parts, perfected techniques, and hand test to ensure that your harness will be an upgrade for your guitar, from factory model to custom shop.
World’s Best Craftsmanship and Components
- ObsidianWire Custom Select 500k Pots (Crafted by CTS) (+/-8%) US Spec Split Shaft / 24 Spline
- Obsidian Select Pro-Wired Toggle Switch
- Obsidian Select Capacitors (150 Series Polyester Film 0.022uf) (+/-5%)
- Genuine Switchcraft J11 Mono Output jack
- Pre Printed & Easy to Follow Wiring Diagram
- Endless Customer Support
- Fits Gibson & Epiphone Les Paul® ONLY – See Notes Below
- American Series Gibson® Les Paul® – Direct Fit // Right Hand Guitars Only
- Epiphone® Les Paul® – You will need to widen the control holes out to 10mm and get new US Spec, 24 spline knobs to fit the higher grade electronics. // Right Hand Guitars Only
- - Note that Some Epiphone hole spacings vary from standard spec and will not fit. Check Hole Spacing against diagram HERE
- Non Official Les Pauls / Les Paul Copies - DOES NOT FIT
- SG - DOES NOT FIT
- PRS - DOES NOT FIT
- Tele Deluxe - DOES NOT FIT
- Left Hand Guitars - DOES NOT FIT
- Three Pickup Les Pauls - DOES NOT FIT