Limbo III - Analogue Delay
We are currently out of stock.
Join our Mailing List for updates
80tape Limbo III - Analogue Delay
NEW ZEALAND CUSTOMERS PLEASE NOTE:
UNFORTUNATELY WE DO NOT SHIP 80TAPE PRODUCTS TO NEW ZEALAND, SO PLEASE GO TO 80TAPE.COM TO ORDER DIRECTLY.
We are very proud to be the first dealer in the world to represent 80tape. Hailing from Dunedin in the deep south of New Zealand, they hand-make effects with superbly realised feature sets.
True boutique; truly unique.
LIMBO III - FULLY FEATURED ANALOGUE DELAY
Fully analog signal path with warm repeats and luscious modulation. A very useful tone control and a selection of modulation settings are just two of the great features on this comprehensive analogue delay. Perhaps the most outstanding feature however is the multi-tap options!
- analogue chips (MN3008 and MN3007)
- up to 850ms delay time
- tap tempo
- tone control
- external tap input
- CV/expression input
- gain control has a range of -6 up to +20dB
- "CLEAN" is a dry/wet level independent to the delay "LEVEL" control
- Expression modes include modulation depth or speed, delay time, or regeneration
- 1/1, 1/4, 1/3, 1/2, and 3/4 multi-tap options
- modulation with 3 settings: arpeggios, envelope, and standard oscillating
- 4 different subdivisions
- subdivision dial is also manual delay time control
- top mounted jacks
- pedalboard friendly tap tempo switch on left hand side
- 9-18VDC negative tip power
- requires 200mA current