A playful nod to the legendary and now expensive gold standard overdrive that has become a near-mythological classic....
"We sought to create an accessible, pedalboard friendly version of this circuit with some added flexibility while remaining very faithful to the overall tone."
The Sacred Cow has all of the drive and and character that you would expect, ranging from slightly boosted clean to a nice gain with some bite, and it sits perfectly in a mix.
- Volume - Can be used as a clean boost/preamp with gain turned down
- Gain - Blends clean boost and overdrive
- 2-way tone toggle (left: standard, right: fat/a bit of extra bass) The audibility of this feature is dependant on your guitar/amp set up and volume setting.
- True bypass
- Standard center negative 9V DC supply, or 9V battery (neither included)
- Current draw: ~21mA
- Dimensions: 4.8" L x 2.62" W x 1.55" H