The Mosquito Blender Trail adds a wet/dry control to any effects pedal or loop. You get individual control over WET and DRY signals, letting you fine tune your tone .
Activating the TRAIL switch permits the signal from the RETURN jack to continue to be mixed when the blender is bypassed, lets effects like reverb and delay trail off naturally.
You also get a Phase switch, allowing you to mix effects of different polarity without phasing out the sound. Or... you can also dare to phase out for more out-there sounds.
We have also incorporated the legendary BJF Buffer circuit (optional on/off).
- Use with guitar or bass
- One effects loop with Wet/Dry mix control
- DRY: Adjust the volume of the dry signal (input signal) in the range of 0 to 100%
- WET: Adjusts the volume of the wet signal (signal of the effect loop) in the range of 0 to 100%
- BJF Buffer: Toggles BJF Buffer ON / OFF
- Input impedance: 100K
- Output impedance: 100ohm
- Voltage: 9VDC
- Current consumption: 12mA @ 9VDC
- Built in polarity switch
- Dimensions: 94 x 48 x 46mm
- Weight: 0.2kg