BUILD TIME CURRENTLY APPROXIMATELY 10–12 WEEKS
With its instantaneously recognizable body shape, extremely stable tremolo, and three single coil pickups, our S Model guitars are not only classic but versatile as well. While paying homage to the near perfect original design, we incorporated a few changes to update both playability and sound. We have added a higher output bridge pickup and a much needed tone control. Together, these modifications provide enhanced flexibility and overall balance.
Our S63 introduces the vast palette of colors from the heyday of the 1960's car culture. Alder bodies and rosewood necks are standard, though ash and maple may also be used. 3-ply pickguards in White, Mint, Tortoise, Black and Pearl add to the wide variety of looks of our most popular S Model.
- Body: Alder
- Finish: Light nitrocellulose
- Colour: Olympic White with 3-tone Sunburst paint-over-paint
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Profile: Modern C-shape
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 241mm (9.5")
- Pickups: Lollar Special bridge, Blonde neck and middle
- Aging: Medium
- Pickguard: 3-Ply mint green
- Instrument weight: 3.5–3.6kg
- Comes with Nash faux croc-skin hardshell case
NOTE: photos are indicative – please email for optional extras or a different level of ageing.