The essential American solid body guitar. The original designs were so well conceived and engineered that few updates have been made since their conception. We offer virtually every important build based on the original designs.
A subtle yet remarkable departure from our traditional T Model builds. The T2-HB offers players the ability to delve into tonal territory not usually associated with this classic body style. The T2-HB features two humbucking pickups, a 500K volume pot, and a cut vintage style bridge with compensated brass saddles. This guitar offers a unique tonal experience while maintaining a familiar presentation.
- Serial: #SIG-13
- Body: Alder
- Finish: Light nitrocellulose
- Colour: Sherwood Green
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Profile: Modern C-shape
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 241mm (9.5")
- Frets: 6105 stainless steel (tall and narrow)
- Pickups: Lollar P90s
- Aging: Medium
- Pickguard: 3-ply faux tortoiseshell
- Instrument Weight:
- Comes with Nash faux croc-skin hardshell case