The essential American solid body guitar. The original designs were so well conceived and engineered that few updates have been made since their conception. We offer virtually every important build based on the original designs.
Based on the what's widely regarded as one of the greatest electric guitars ever made, the 1959 Les Paul flametop. Some say, the holy grail. Featuring a bookmatched flame maple top and high grade mahogany body and neck, this model represented a major milestone in the evolution of the Les Paul, and electric guitars in general.
The T59-FT is Nash's take on this iconic instrument, in a T-style guitar.
- Serial: #SIG-12
- Body: Mahogany
- Finish: Light nitrocellulose
- Colour: Sunburst
- Neck: Bookmatched flame maple
- Neck Profile: Modern C-Shape
- Fretboard: Rosewood bound and block inlays
- Fretboard Radius: 241mm (9.5mm)
- Frets: 6105 stainless steel (tall and narrow)
- Pickups: Lollar Imperials
- Aging: Light
- Pickguard: 3-ply white
- Instrument Weight:
- Comes with Nash faux croc-skin hardshell case