The essential American solid body guitar. The original designs were so well conceived and engineered that few updates have been made since their conception. We offer virtually every important build based on the original designs.
A radical departure from the solid body T Models, the T69TL's semi-hollow body offers both weight relief and unique tonal characteristics. While most opt for the more traditional look of natural finish on mahogany (as pictured here), we also offer ash and alder bodies in any of our standard finishes. A maple or rosewood fingerboard and a distinctly shaped 3-ply pickguard in Black, White, Pearl, or Tortoise Shell complete this alluring gem.
- Serial: #NG-5298
- Body: Ash
- Finish: Light nitrocellulose
- Colour: Tobacco Burst
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Profile: Modern C-shape
- Fretboard: Maple
- Fretboard Radius: 241mm (9.5")
- Frets: 6105 stainless steel (tall and narrow)
- Pickups: Lollar Special T bridge, Vintage T neck
- Aging: Light
- Pickguard: 3-ply white
- Instrument weight: 2.58kg
- Comes with Nash faux croc-skin hardshell case