Introducing the OverUnity Dynamic Drive
A hand built, professional drive pedal designed to enhance your natural playing style by allowing for both greater dynamic expression and improved tone.
Unique circuit design
The circuit design achieves guitar tone transparency while at the same enhancing your guitar signal’s natural tones, harmonics, sustain, presence and definition.
Flexible gain options
The gain options range from a clean dynamic boost to a classic overdrive tone with the addition of a second switchable boost stage for soloing.
The pedal may be used standalone, stacked with other pedals, or to drive an already dirty amplifier including modern high gain, to improve your overall dynamic characteristics and response.
Find your perfect tone
- Gain options ranging from a clean dynamic boost to classic saturated overdrive tones
- Two switchable compression/clipping curves, vintage and modern
- Pre and post gain tone shaping for tonal flexibility
- Output boost control via second foot switch
- Flat and bright boost options with level control
- All analog signal path
- Low noise design with ground referenced signal path
- Direct coupled gain stages, allowing for better picking attack and response
- Switchable between true bypass and buffered modes via an internal switch
- Standard 9V operation with internal voltage doubler for greater headroom