When it was first introduced in 2010, the original PolyTune revolutionized the way musicians tune their instruments.Praised by professional and amateur players alike, PolyTune made guitar tuning as simple as Strum - Tune - Rock! Whilst retaining popular features, such as multiple tuning modes - including polyphonic, chromatic, ultra-precise strobe mode and alternate tunings - we've added one key new feature: a buffer.
But not just any buffer. By incorperating our acclaimed BonaFide Buffer into PolyTune 3 we ensure that your signal - and therefore your tone - remains pristinely preserved over long cable runs and complex pedal setups. By gathering two of our most powerful technologies into one pedal, we guarantee that PolyTune 3 is a force to be reckoned with.
- Ultra-compact polyphonic tuner gives you fast, accurate tuning and a high-quality tone tool in a single unit
- Quickly get in tune with polyphonic, chromatic and strobe tuning modes
- Built-in all-analog Bonafide Buffer circuitry preserves your tone through long cable runs and convoluted pedal boards
- Polyphonic tuning lets you tune all your strings at once
- Lightning-fast chromatic tuner offers 0.5 cent accuracy
- Ultra-precise strobe tuner gives you ±0.02 cent accuracy for ultimate tuning performance
- Exceptional buffer keeps your tone transparent and crisp with a 1 MO input, 100 O output and extremely high >112 dB signal to noise ratio
- Switchable true bypass / buffer modes let you optimize signal integrity for any setup
- "Always on" tuning mode keeps tuner on and detecting your strings, even when not muted
- Super-bright 109-LED display and an ambient light detector provide an instant clear readout in all viewing conditions
- Automatically switches between polyphonic and monophonic tuning modes based on how many strings you play
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Denmark