• HANDWIRED IN BROKEN ARROW, OKLAHOMA USA •
Features Emerson PRO CTS Potentiometers
This is a 5-Way Tele prewired assembly for Nashville Telecaster style guitars featuring 3 pickups. It will drop into most American Fender Teles with no modification. Wired with 22 AWG vintage push-back wire for that vintage look and sound. Soldered connections to the input jack are insulated with heat-shrink to ensure durability and long life. If you are installing this on an import guitar with metric sized pots you may need to ream your control plate holes to accept the slightly larger US-Spec pots and buy US-Spec knobs.
- 2 x Emerson PRO CTS Solid Shaft w/.375" (3/8") Shaft Length
- Oak Grigsby 5-Way Switch
- Switchcraft 1/4" Mono Input Jack
- 0.047uf Emerson Paper in Oil Capacitor (0.022uf are used with 500K-Ohm Pots Option)
- Volume Mod
- Wiring Diagram
* BUILT & SPACED FOR USE ON STANDARD FENDER STYLE TELE CONTROL PLATES. CENTER TO CENTER OF VOLUME AND TONE POTS IS 2.50 INCHES
Pickup selector options:
- Bridge & Middle in Parallel
- Middle & Neck in Parallel
PLEASE NOTE: Scratch plate, switch tip, or knobs are not included.