The Most Dial-able Fuzz on the planet
Dual NOS Silicon BC109 transistor Fuzz featuring the crazed switchable oscillation of Fuzz God II's "Wrath" coupled to a germanium diode Octavia and finally rounded off with an internal 8 way DIP switch allowing for 264 different tone and gain combinations. There's not a lot the Fuzz God IV cannot do.
- 3-tiered foot-switches control effect engage (left hand), Octavia (centre) and wrath oscillation (right)
- Tri colour LED indicates pedal mode - Red (Engaged), Blue (Octavia), Green (Wrath), Violet (Fuzz with Octavia), Cyan - Fuzz with Wrath), White (Fuzz with Octavia and Wrath).
- Sputter control allowing direct control of transistor bias - clockwise for smooth, silken fuzz, counterclockwise for gated, sputtery angst.
- NOS BC109b and BC109c transistors as used in multiple classic early 70's Fuzz pedals.
- 8-way DIP switch - 6 different tone settings and 3 different gain settings.
- Top mounted toggle switches can bypass internal DIP settings (Gain toggle bypasses to maximum gain, Tone toggle bypasses to max treble setting).
- Germanium diode based Octavia effect (only useable when Fuzz is engaged (left foot-switch)
- Current Draw: 42ma
- Runs from external regulated DC 9 volt power supply fitted with 2.1mm tip negative plug. No battery option.
- Dimensions: 127 x 95 x 60mm
- Weight: 0.57kg