This is version 2, with updated circuit design incorporating premium components yielding more refined tone.
A Relaxing Walrus likes nothing better than a vintage analogue voiced delay, or so we are told. The delay time ranges from 1ms to 1250ms and creates the Yamabiko effect, the mystical and spiritual effect of echo in the valleys and mountains of Japan. Longer delays times induce signal break up like the waves of a receding tide.
- Time, Blend, and Repeat controls
- Internal trim pot to fine tune self-oscillation
- True bypass
- 9V battery or standard 9VDC negative tip adaptor
- Designed and made in Japan by One Control
- Artwork by Jonas Claesson