Classic, Vintage Tone and Feel
Amazing vintage style J-Master from Rittenhouse Guitars out of Miami, Florida. There unique aging process and build quality results in an instrument with the mojo of 55+ years of road wear and that broken in feel but with fresh playability.
The combination of the fat 50's neck, vintage tall frets and aged White Blonde Nitro finish give this J-master a classic look and feel not often come by. Combined with a set of Lollar Jazzmaster Pickups you get a sound that lives somewhere between the sparkle and chime of a Strat and the midrange and bass of a Les Paul. Full, warm tones in the neck postion and biting, full lead tones in the bridge.
- Alder Body
- Vintage Olympic White
- Nitrocellulose Finish
- Roasted maple neck
- Rosewood fretboard
- Radius: 9.5”
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose relic finish
- Neck Profile: chunky 50's U Contour – 1st fret 0.910", 12th fret 0.975"
- Fret Size: .078’’ x .050’’ Vintage Tall
- Hardware: Relic nickel, vintage style Jazzmaster
- Pickups: Lollar Jazzmaster
- Weight: 3.9kg
- Comes with Chromacast Hardshell case