Engineered and developed by the acclaimed team at Universal Audio, the UAFX Starlight Echo Station boasts powerful dual-processor architecture for the most sonically authentic Tape, Analog, and Digital delays ever produced by a stompbox.
From timeless tape echo and bucket brigade analog delays, to endless, pristine digital repeats from the 1980’s, Starlight Echo Station packs three iconic delay sounds into a beautifully-crafted effects pedal that’s built to last decades.
Legendary Delay Effects Through the Decades
Tape EP-III: Three unique 1960’s tape echo machines, with settings for tape age and preamp colour.
Analog DMM: Vintage analog “bucket brigade” delay textures with enveloping modulation modes and subdivisions.
Precision: Pristine digital delays with endless delay trails and optional modulation, derived from the UAD plug-in library.
Bonus Effect: Free Cooper Time Cube delay, downloadable at registration.
- Flagship delay pedal with powerful dual-processor UAFX engine
- Three legendary delay effects, with available tap tempo, subdivisions, and more
- Optional preamp coloration (Tape EP-III, Analog DMM)
- Simple Live+Tap/Preset modes for instant recall of your favorite sound
- Additional downloadable effects by the world-renowned UAD algorithm team
- True or buffered bypass,* spillover/tails, silent switching
- Analog dry through, stereo/dual mono operation
- Classic UA analog design and craftsmanship, built to last decades
- Dimensions: TBC
- Weight: TBC
- Presets: Recall Stored Settings
- Effect Types: Tape EP-III, Analog DMM, Precision
- Bonus Effects: Cooper Time Cube delay
- Inputs: Left only mono, Left + Right Stereo
- Outputs: Left only mono, Left + Right Stereo
- USB: USB-C (updates)
- True Bypass: Yes, Switchable to Buffered (via software)
- Features: Dual-processor UAFX Engine
- Power: 9V DC negative tip polarity
- Current Draw: 400mA