The Stone Deaf Syncopy is an incredibly versatile delay pedal that features a 100% analogue tone circuit with crystal clear repeats and beautiful modulation. All of that is then controlled with a powerful digital brain with full MIDI controls and built in presets so you can switch between drastically different sounds on the fly.
All Analogue Tone
The dream delay for a lot of people is a smooth, clear analogue delay with a touch of modulation. There is a reason that pedals that offer this have become so popular in the last few years. This pedal offers exactly that tone with the ability to dial it in perfectly to your mix thanks to the wide sweeping controls that give you amazing amounts of versatility.
How do you improve on an analogue circuit- By making it digital of course! Hear me out on this. The tone circuit is completely analogue, meaning you have really authentic delay tones without any digital processing of your sound. In this pedal the delay controls in no way change your tone and just give you more control on the fly. With four presets built in and powerful MIDI support you really have unlimited possibilities with this pedal.
Here's what Stone Deaf say about the Syncopy Delay:
Syncopy is your perfect sonic centre, where echoes of the past meet and merge perfectly with technology of the future.
With 1 full second of gorgeous and textural fully analog delay, based on classic bucket brigade technology and a fully analog modulation section, combined with the added benefit of modern-day digital control, Syncopy allows you to create, control, save and recall a multitude of delay tones on the fly!
From short classic delays to long and lush modulated echoes and all the way to otherworldly special fx, Syncopy does it all without flinching, while providing the deep and ultra-precise control required by modern day musicians.
- Analog bucket-brigade delay pedal – from 50ms to 1 sec of delay time
- Built-in Modulation – add lush movement or crazy Special FX to your trails
- Tap Tempo and 4 subdivisions – get your delays in sync or hold tap for wild self-oscillation
- 128 Presets - first 4 readily available directly on the pedal, additional presets available via MIDI
- Expression and MIDI control – for on the fly parameter changes
- Handmade in the UK with True-Bypass switching
With the expression input, or via MIDI CC, you can control the following parameters, saving each of them to the 4 on-board presets (plus an additional 124 presets via MIDI):
- Time – sets the Delay time (from 50mS slap-back delay to 1 second analog delay)
- MIX – adjusts the amount of dry to wet (from 100% wet to 100% dry)
- Feedback – controls the amount of self-oscillation of the delay line (sometimes known as Regen)
- Mod Rate – sets how fast you are modulating the delay from a low swell to a fast chirp
- Mod Depth – the amount of modulation you choose for the delay time
- Mod Shape – changes the modulation shape (from Square wave to Sine Wave and everything in between)
- Beat Divisions –set tap divisions to syncopate rhythm patterns over your playing (from Crotchets, Triplets, Semi-Quaver, Dotted-Quaver to 16ths)