Too much gain for one planet to handle. With all the bells and whistles to make it musical instead of maddening. From full parametric EQ control to a built-in noise gate, the Warp Drive doesn’t just open the door to new tones. It kicks the door in.
Like the rest of the Stone Deaf family of drive pedals, the Warp Drive is designed to give you functionality and flexibility without becoming a pain to operate. Classic high-gain tones are always a stomp away, but if you take the time to delve into the Warp Drive’s box of tricks, you’ll discover a sound and feel that’s all your own.
Key to this is the same parametric EQ control that we’ve made our signature on pedals like the PDF-1X. When paired with the Warp Drive’s limitless reservoir of gain, this precise tone control makes it quick and easy to scoop the mids for a classic industrial sound, focus them for modern metal chugging, or explore something completely different.
The Warp Drive can also act as a high-gain noise gate pedal, thanks to a second, gated channel. By toggling between that and the ungated channel, you can instantly switch between holding down a thunderous riff and shredding over the top of one.
Last but not least, the Warp Drive has the EP-1 Expression Pedal compatibility that our distortions, overdrives, and fuzzes are famous for – delivering phaser and wah sounds with a distinctly modern edge.
- Suitable for use with guitars and basses
- Paracentric EQ with adjustable high gain distortion
- Frequency response from 35Hz-6kHz (For Bass & Guitar)
- Low noise floor when noise gate is engaged
- Frequency sweep control via expression pedal
- Wah Wah function via expression using boost in thin setting, Phaser function via expression using cut in thin setting, Tone control function via expression using medium to fat bandwidth setting.
- 9v Power supply centre negative 2.1mm Boss Style (use iso- lated power supply to reduce noise)
- Current Draw is 55mA
- Foot-switchable noise gate, enabling you to dial in the threshold of the gate using the gate knob.
- Expression input (Please note that the Warp Drive will only work with the Stone Deaf EP-1 expression pedal because it uses the same custom components
- Hand Built in Manchester, United Kingdom
Please note if you are trying to match volume to other pedals you need to experiment with the bandwidth Q, boost / cut, frequency and the balance knobs as this all works in conjunction with the Warp Drives overall volume. There is an overall volume compensation circuit built into the balance knob of the pedal so when boosting reduce the balance output by turning counter clockwise to suit. When cutting do the opposite increasing the balance output turning clockwise to suit.