A standard Ojai, but just without the power adaptor unit
Huge horsepower; small size
Power your pedals with Ojai—the highest horsepower, most technologically advanced effects pedal power supply of its size.
Ojai delivers clean, rock-steady power to your effects pedals in a lightweight and expandable package, giving you flexibility and room to grow.
You get five high-current, individually isolated, ultra-low-noise outputs—each with its own dedicated regulator and custom transformer. Each output provides a massive 500mA of current.
Ojai’s dual-stage topology, pre-regulated outputs, optically isolated feedback, and advanced multistage filtering result in a power supply that allows your pedals to achieve their highest possible dynamic range.
- 100 - 240V IEC world tour compatibility
- 5 x 9VDC 500mA power outlets
- 5 pedal cables included (5.5mm x 2.1mm barrel connectors, centre negative, right angle to straight cables)
- 24V Thru jack allows connection to additional Strymon Ojai (sold separately)
- Dual Isolation circuitry
- Ultra low noise - hear your pedals, not your power
- Energy efficient low carbon footprint design
- Weight of only 130g
- Dimensions of only 81 x 58 x 33mm
Strymon has solved the switching power supply problem. With our dual-stage topology, pre-regulated outputs, optically isolated feedback, and advanced multistage filtering, we have designed a switching power supply that is actually quieter than linear units.