The Magnatone with the British accent now packs its EL-84 tubes and 30-watts of power into a compact 2×12 stereo combo. This is true British chime in an all-American amp. The new lower wattage model reduces weight and size, but delivers the same power and tone you expect from this legendary collection. After all, you have the same full EQ section of tone controls and effects loop from the bigger model, the Super Fifty-Nine.
A key feature of this model is the Magnatone stereo pitch shifting vibrato, which is truly like nothing else. Conventional tremolo is also included to make this truly without equal.
This combo configuration has been discontinued by Magnatone, so these are in extremely limited supply.
- Inputs: High & Low
- Controls: Gain, Tone, Master, Intensity, Speed, AM/FW-Switch, Stereo-Switcher
- Vibrato: Magnatone Pitch Shifting Vibrato for True Dimensional Sound
- Tremolo: conventional tube driven tremolo
- Power Output: 30 watts (2 x 15) Class A
- Output Tubes: 4 x EL84
- Preamp Tubes: 5 x 12AX7, 2 x 12AU7, 1 x 12DW7
- Rectifier: GZ34
Speakers: 2 x Warehouse speaker custom design ceramic-magnet 12" speaker
- Dimensions: 685 x 267 x 508mm (W x D x H)
- Weight: 30.5kg