The TC Electronic Ditto X2 Looper is a highly intuitive looper pedal with dedicated stop button and loop effects. The original Ditto Looper rocked guitarists with a lust for looping like nothing else. Finally something that was simple, made for guitarists and sounded great. What would possibly be better? Well, how about all of that, plus new, next level looping features forged from pure awesome?
- Dedicated Start/Stop Button
- Looper effects: Stop, Reverse and Half Speed
- Loop Import/Export and Backing tracks
The TC Electronic Ditto X2 Looper allows you to play loops in reverse, half-speed or both at the same time. Which, as you might imagine, can make for a subtle performance or a jaw dropping show that makes the audience stop dead in their tracks.
Free Your Mind
Your loops are a reflection of you. So, to have them trapped in a tiny box just doesn’t make any sense. Now, you are free to export your loops and work with them in a DAW of your choice, or you can import loops and even backing tracks to and take them to gigs. Small sentence, HUGE advantage for gigging musicians!
The Evolooption of DITTO
The TC Electronic Ditto X2 Looper is the natural evolution of DITTO LOOPER. TC Electronic listened to all the feedback they had from happy DITTO users and carefully selected a handful of amazing features that are designed specifically to take your looping to the next level. The TC Electronic Ditto X2 Looper is for when you want to get serious about looping, but without sacrificing that signature-simplicity that guitar players know and love from DITTO LOOPER.
One thing TC decided to focus on was a dedicated stop-button. If you have ever tried looping during a live performance then you know the importance of being able to stop the loop exactly when you want to. TC Electronic Ditto X2 Looper lets you use the FX footswitch as a dedicated stop, letting you end things nice and easy.
Free JamTracks included
Oh, and speaking of nice and easy, TC Electronic have collaborated with JamTrackCentral to give you a package of some of the best backing tracks available. The tracks are expertly recorded, feature solos by top guitarists and – best of all – they’re free of charge when you buy the TC Electronic Ditto X2 Looper!
- Highly intuitive looper pedal built by guitarists, for guitarists, offers you a dedicated stop button and loop effects
- Straightforward interface has a dedicated stop footswitch, making it easy to stop loops exactly when you want
- Reverse and half-speed loop effects give you awe-inspiring powers to fuel your creativity
- Export loops to PC or Mac* to work with in your DAW, and import complex backing tracks into the looper to impress on stage
- Access a wealth of StarJam loops by famous guitarists plus a free package of expertly recorded JamTrack backing tracks
- 5 minutes of looping time with unlimited overdubs and undo/redo for total creative freedom
- Stereo inputs and outputs for major setup flexibility you can even plug in 2 instruments
- 24-bit uncompressed audio for ultimate sound quality
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when the pedal is off,
- Optional buffered bypass mode prevents high frequency loss from long cable runs
- Analog-Dry-Through maintains total integrity of analog dry signal path even when looper is engaged
- Sturdy die-cast metal case designed for life on the road
- 9VDC negative tip power
- 100mA current draw
- Designed and engineered in Denmark