Echoplex Preamp meets low gain overdrive.
Two circuits that can be used independently or together.
- Volume: adjusts output volume for Drive circuit
- Gain: controls gain for Drive circuit, go from clean boost to medium crunch
- Tone: low-pass filter tone control for Drive circuit
- Hi Cut: cuts back high frequencies on Drive circuit when using higher gain
- Lo Cut: cuts bass before it enters the gain stage of the Drive circuit. Great for tightening things up
- Boost: controls the output level of the EP Preamp circuit
- Effect Order Switch: can have preamp into drive or drive into preamp
The EP Drive also has an internal charge pump that bumps up the voltage for higher headroom and cleaner operation. For that reason, do not use anything but a 9V centre negative power supply with this one. Using higher voltages will void the warranty, so please be careful and use the correct voltage.
- Echoplex preamp style boost
- Up to +15dB boost
- Transparent type dynamic overdrive
- Asymmetrical soft clipping
- Switchable stacking
- Soft switching
- Lo Cut switch
- Hi Cut switch
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Premium Gorva Designed enclosure
- Burr Brown OPA opamp
- Standard 2.1mm Boss style power jack, negative tip
- 9VDC operation ONLY
- Dimensions: 120 x 65 x 39mm (68mm w/footswitches)