THE ‘JESSE DAVEY’ VINTAGE FUZZ PEDAL
The switches open up huge tonal possibilities. The fuzz circuit uses four vintage Germanium transistors, the switches allow you to select between two of the most popular types used in fuzz pedals. The AC128’s give a smooth softer fuzz with slightly lower gain. The NKT275’s offer a brighter more aggressive fuzz tone. You can also use a mixture of AC128s and NKT275s for even more tone options.
The design of the pedal not only looks great on your pedalboard but is also very solidly constructed. Handwired on a carefully designed custom PCB. This pedal uses rare vintage components and produces the classic fuzz tones heard and loved for decades and gives you more clarity, more playability, more low end and a more controllability, all this without sacrificing the classic fuzz tone.
NOTE: These pedals can also be ordered with Switchable Silicone/Germanium Transistors. Also available are the NTE102A used in Stevie Ray Vaughan’s Fuzz pedal. Please enquire.
- 4 vintage germanium transistors
- NKT275/AC128 switchable
- True bypass
- Handwired with carefully selected components
- Fat Fat, did I say 'Fat' tone!
- Neutrik jack sockets
- Runs on standard 9 volt battery or DC jack socket
- External bias adjustment allows for easy tonal or temperature refinement.
- Built to last a lifetime
- Limited edition
- Dimensions: 4.7 x 3.7″ (120 x 94 x 34mm)