Upgrade your Ernie Ball VP Jr (model 6180 or 6181) with the “mother of all volume pedal mods!”
- No strings to break or potentiometers to get dirty
- A powerful magnet and a Hall effect sensor detect treadle movement
- Pure analog signal path
- Choose from 5 different volume taper curves
- Add up to 14dB gain
- Stereo Upgrade adds traditional and panning stereo modes
- Expression Upgrade allows you to control almost any pedal with an expression input
- Stereo Upgrade can be configured for either traditional stereo (the volume of both channels rises and falls together) or pan action (as the volume of one channel rises, the other falls).
- Expression Upgrade can be configured to control a huge variety of expression pedals
Choose from two build options:
- DIY KIT: Build your own mod from scratch. Soldering required. Small circuit board soldering experience highly recommend. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR BEGINNERS.
- READY TO INSTALL: Get the mod fully assembled and ready for you to install in your Ernie Ball Jr with just a few basic tools. Available in Standard, Expression Mod, Stereo Mod and Expression + Stereo Mod.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE EXPRESSION AND STEREO MODS REQUIRE THE STANDARD MOD