GUITAR MINI TUBE AMPLIFIER
You’re in front of a tube amplifier that generates full sensations at low volumes. Its Gain control allows drive saturation without turning up the volume. In addition, the Volume control works as a Master control: turning it down doesn´t mean losing everything, and turning it up shows you what 5 watts can really do.
This amp works great as a pedal platform!
If you like brands like Fender, Matchless, Ampeg or Bogner, then this amplifier is for you.
Clean to Crunch tones
Sweet sound with crystalline clean tones, capable of delivering Crunch sounds, suitable for the best Blues songs. On the top part, there is an opening for heat output from the valves as well as sound output. Mixed with an open back, we enjoy surround sound without having to tilt the amplifier, as is customary.
Tube driven Spring Reverb
Our way to design a reverb circuit is getting a transparent ambient tone, tube circuit between a compact Tank Reverb with 3 springs and long decay time trusting on Accutronics, of course.
This Combo Tube Amp is made using the best manufacturing methods and a special search for the best components to provide a dynamic signal mixed with a great 5 Watt CLASS-A power amplifier.
- One channel: Clean, to light overdrive, to medium gain crunch
- Preamp tubes: 2 x ECC83 and 1 x 12AX7
- Output power: 5W 6V6 Class-A Single Ended
- 3 band EQ: Bass, Mids, Treble
- Gain and volume controls
- Output impedance selector (4, 8, 16 ohm)
- Speaker: premium selected 10″ Celestian Creamback
- Real wood enclosure
- Powered by 12V 2.5A power supply (included)
- Dimensions 32W x 36H x 27D cm
- Weight: 8.4 kg (18.5 lbs)