Never worry about power again
Zuma is the highest horsepower, most technologically advanced effects pedal power supply of its kind.
Zuma offers nine high-current, individually isolated, ultra-low-noise outputs—each with its own dedicated regulator and custom transformer.
Designed to meet the needs of today’s players, each output provides a staggering 500mA of current.
Zuma’s dual-stage topology, pre-regulated outputs, optically isolated feedback, and advanced multistage filtering result in a power supply that allows your pedals to achieve their highest possible dynamic range.
How many Ojai units can be linked to Zuma?
You can theoretically link as many as 20 Ojai units to Zuma. The amount of available current per output depends on the current draw of the connected pedals. A common setup would be to link 1 or 2 Ojai units to Zuma.
When Ojai units are linked to Zuma, how many pedals can I power?
This depends on the current draw of the connected pedals. Zuma can power 9 outputs at a full 500mA load. Most pedals consume far less than 500mA, so this means that we can link Ojai units to Zuma and still have current available to power more than 9 pedals.
Zuma linked with 1 Ojai could power up to 14 high current pedals (e.g. TimeLine). Zuma linked to 20 Ojai units could power up to 100 low current pedals (e.g. Boss DS-1). A likely scenario would be to link 1 or 2 Ojai units to Zuma, powering a combination of 14-19 high and low current draw pedals.
Zuma’s all analog circuitry offers two stages of isolation. Each of the nine output channels is individually isolated from the 24V DC, and the 24V DC is isolated from the AC input power, eliminating ground loop and AC line noise issues. Zuma also provides dual power regulation: Wide-bandwidth optically isolated feedback loops on each channel, as well as on the input, allow both the input and outputs to adjust for changes, ensuring solid output under changing load conditions.
- 100 - 240V IEC world tour compatibility
- 9 x 9VDC high current outputs
- 2 of the outputs switchable between 9V, 12V, and 18VDC
- 500mA per 9VDC output powers nearly any pedal
- 12V option provides 375mA, 18V provides 250mA
- 9 pedal cables included (5.5mm x 2.1mm barrel connectors, centre negative, right angle to straight cables)
- Detachable IEC power cable included
- 24V OUT jack allows connection to additional outputs via Strymon Ojai (sold separately)
- Ultra low noise - hear your pedals and not your power
- Dual isolation circuitry
- Energy efficient low carbon footprint design
- Weighs 680gm
- Dimensions 173 x 84 x 46mm